Sunday, August 31, 2014

Introduction

I know the scent of a skincare/makeup/hair/etc. product is not the most important thing. I know that, and still I have a hard time remembering it. The best products work great and smell great, but I can't tell you how many times I've said, "I don't even care if this works. I'd buy it again just based on the smell." Clearly, I have a problem. But if you, like me, care more about the scent of a product than you should, and will return a product that doesn't smell good, no matter how many reviewers raved about it, then keep reading. Most of the new products I try come from Birchbox, so I'll probably end up posting about once a month when I get my boxes, but if I come across products I love (or hate) in between, I'll post about them, too. So without further ado...

No comments:

Post a Comment