Sunday, November 9, 2014

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion


Keeping on the moisturizer track, today's product is Naobay's Body Radiance Lotion. I got this in a Birchbox a few months ago and it immediately went on my favorites list. I made my sample last as long as I could, but it's gone now and I can't wait to buy more. It's a very light lotion. A lot of the reviews online are from people saying, "It was alright, but I prefer a thicker lotion," but I actually love that it's light and almost a little liquidy. It rubs in really easily and doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky afterwards. This lotion also left my skin feeling so smooth, I just wanted to touch my legs all the time. I would shave, put this lotion on, and go into my sister's room and say, "Feel how smooth my legs are." She thought I was weird, but whatever. 

This lotion has a lemon scent that I love. The smell definitely lingers, but I don't think it's overwhelming. Also, I don't know if this is a selling point or not, but my sister's cats loved the smell. I'd use this, go into her room in capris, and they'd immediately start licking my legs. The website says this is 98% natural and 19% organic, so it's probably not as bad for them as it could have been. Obviously, I tried to prevent the cats from trying to eat my lotion, but the point is, this scent is loved by both humans and animals! I have, I want to say, 4? full-size bottles of lotion right now, so I'm waiting to buy this, but it's definitely worth it.

Has anyone else tried this lotion? Did you love it as much as I did?


No comments:

Post a Comment